Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Finding the time and friends

Time seems to be constantly against us. Finding the time for work, for the family, for home chores, chilling out and of course for riding is a constant challenge. Balancing your time for each of these activities is especially difficult for the long distance cyclist keen on performing to a reasonable standard and accumulating a large distance tally.

I have really struggled to find the time to blog about my cycling of late. I am even contemplating discontinuing with it or maybe changing the emphasis on what I write about. Maybe I could make it less about my exploits and ride reporting, and make it more technical or include more opinion?
Time will tell!


One thing I really do cherish is the friendships I have developed through my cycling. Events like the Oppy a fortnight ago and my own event last weekend Eureka Dales was a chance to catch up with some cycling friends. There is nothing better than sharing stories and having a laugh about our cycling exploits with like minded people. Its really good for the soul!

Post Oppy 
Rear - Phillip, George (me), Dave, Miles, Ken and Steve
Middle - Sue
Front - Andy

Tim was a happy Oppy finisher

Some of the riders enjoying a break on Eureka Dales

No comments:

Post a Comment